With the support of GACC, CCAK has achieved a lot
- CCAK is now recognised as the “voice” of clean cooking in Kenya. Stakeholders call upon CCAK to provide guidance on interventions to effect change in the sector.
- Country Action Plan (CAP) up-dated to cover most of the priority issues with regard to clean cooking.
- CCAK is now sought as a partner in project implementation, e.g. GACC awareness campaign, KEPSA and MoEP biomass energy strategy action plan development, SEI behaviour change study, WWF Sustainable Energy Access Forum to lobby for clean energy access.
- CCAK is now recognised as a source of information on clean cooking in Kenya. Frequent enquiries are made by academia, government officials, private sector and the media.
- CCAK’s convening power is recognised. The most prominent examples is the formation of the interministerial committee.